30 Days of Biking is a campaign to help us bike every day in April. You pedal any distance you want — around the block or across Milwaukee — no matter the weather.
We’re asking Bublr riders like you to check out a Bublr Bike every day in April for 30 Days of Biking!
Want to Be Part of Our Crazy Thing?
Here’s what to do:
- Bike every day in April.
- Share your adventures on social with #30daysofbiking.
That’s about it! Oh — anyone who rides a Bublr Bike all 30 days in April gets a brand-new Bublr t-shirt!
You don’t have to sign up to be eligible for the Bublr t-shirt. Just make sure you use your Bublr Pass and you’re automatically in the game!
The 30 Days of Biking FAQ
- Why April? In Milwaukee, it’s our first real-ish month of Spring. It’s the only time of year when 40º is a beautiful day!
- I don’t think I can Bublr every day. Should I do 30 Days of Biking? Yes! It’s going to be great to have you on weekends, on Mondays-Wednesdays-Fridays, whenever.
- Tell me more about that Bublr t-shirt. Everyone who uses a Bublr Pass to check out a Bublr Bike all 30 days in April can pick up a FREE brand-new Bublr t-shirt. (If you already own the gray one, this t-shirt is not that. It’s going to be blue-er.)
- I have my own bike. Can I play along? Yes — the official 30 Days of Biking event is open to everybody, everywhere!